2007 is coming to an end. 2008 is straight ahead and is shining bright with opportunity. As always, the week between Christmas and New Year’s is chocked full of “best of 2007” year end lists and 2008 resolutions lists. The top celebrity meltdowns of 2007 have been particularly popular here at Commission Junction…
- More Boy George escapades than we all really need in NY Observer’s Top Ten Celebrity Meltdowns of 2007
- Babies remain the “in” accessory of the stars. There are now a slew of celebrity pregnancy blogs including a list of 2007 Favorite Celebrity Pregnancies.
- Or of course, I am sure that everyone spent an inordinate amount of time procrastinating by watching the top videos on YouTube.
I like to look forward too. Making goals, setting personal challenges, and guides on how to completely breaking free are seemingly more popular than ever in the blogosphere.
- I re-read one of my favorite inspirational posts of the year How to Achieve Ridiculous Goals on Self Made Chick. Christine should know because she took the plunge into full-time online entrepreneur.
- Dosh Dosh provided some helpful blogging hints to clean the slate and start fresh in 2008. It’s all in the preparation.
- Or if you do not want to spend New Year’s day on the couch, check out Active.com’s list of New Year’s Resolution Runs in your area.
May you have a great 2008!
Image of the Week
Running the Jet to Jetty 10k race in Playa del Rey, CA. I did not even need the help of HGH like Roger Clemens and most of professional baseball.
Check out other pictures and images on my Flickr photos.